Broken Bay Catholic School Parents (CSP) School Representative
The Broken Bay Catholic School Parents (CSP) provides opportunities to support the development of respectful and trusting partnerships between home, school and parish to all families in Catholic Schools in Broken Bay. It is the peak parent representational body recognised by the Bishop and the CSO to represent all parents of children attending systemic Catholic Schools in Broken Bay.
What is the aim of the CSP?
- Support the Broken Bay parent community
- Promote and strengthen the parent / parish / school partnership.
- Strengthen the participation, involvement and engagement of all parents in Broken Bay Schools.
- Keep parents in touch with educational and social issues
- Promote the Catholic School parent perspective at all levels School, Parish, Cluster, Diocesan and State.