Our school is a welcoming community, rooted in the parish which is responsible for its foundation. The school opened in 1979 and many past pupils are now parents who have chosen this school for their own children.
As a Catholic School the beliefs and practices of the Church are our foundation. Gospel values inform every aspect of our work: academic, social, spiritual and moral.
We believe that each person is a unique gift from God and we are committed to:
- helping everyone in the school community grow in faith
- giving individuals every opportunity to develop their abilities
- achieving academic excellence
- preparing our children for adult life in a modern and diverse society
- working in partnership with parents, the parish and wider community
Our vision is to educate children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church nurturing the talents and potential of each individual.