At St John the Baptist we are committed to:
- Celebrating Jesus as the centre of our lives.
- Welcoming, respecting, involving, accepting and valuing all members of our school community.
- Supporting and valuing our children, parents and staff whilst challenging them to reach their potential.
- Celebrating the uniqueness of each person.
- Providing a challenging and stimulating curriculum through quality teaching and learning that is tailored to meet the needs of individual students.
- Inspiring in our students a strong sense of hope and wonder for the future.
St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School, a place of learning, united in faith, integrates a community that supports diversity and is accepting of the individual’s strengths and differences in our contemporary world.